Caitlin Nelson died after taking part in a pancake eating contest
Story Dated: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 12:55 hrs UTC  
PrintE-mail



Caitlin Nelson, died Sunday at a Connecticut hospital, three days after taking part in a pancake eating contest at the school. She was rushed to hospital Thursday evening during the Greek Life event, a spokeswoman from the school said in an emailed statement to NJ Advance Media. Officers who arrived at the scene were not able to clear her airway and had to remove food from her throat, according to the Fairfield Citizen. Police said that Nelson suffered from multiple food allergies, but it is yet unclear what caused her death, the report said.


നിങ്ങളുടെ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ


PLEASE NOTE : അവഹേളനപരവും വ്യക്തിപരമായ അധിഷേപങ്ങളും അശ്ലീല പദപ്രയോഗങ്ങളും ദയവായി ഒഴിവാക്കുക. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മലയാളത്തിലോ ഇംഗ്ലീഷിലോ എഴുതുക. അശ്ലീല അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യുന്നതല്ല.